Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mummy! it's over!

*heaves a sigh of relief*

campaigning day 07 is finally over! :D
It wasn't a good day i guess, created some obstacles for myself and stumbled upon them too.
Nothing worth mentioning cause its already over. :)
Like what meena said" Those people out there already know who to vote, so most probably what you do onstage won't matter to them. "
I thought my speech was great! although it was rather impromtu XD
Big thank you to stanley, kimberly and jaime :D
Debate was er... EVERYONE could see i was very nervous. YES i was! i had no experience in debating and the motion was quite weird. erps never mind its over!

i have very money minded team-mates. I said i would pay for the sweets right? Your actions disgusts me.
Putting that aside, we sold out all our sweets! yay!

I am feeling very sorry for the chinese dancers, nevertheless u guys did a great job! :D

YAY i am number 12 in the top 25 candidates!

A VERY VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED! THOSE WHO HAVENT VOTED! VOTE NOW! :D I DONT MIND MORE VOTES! I AM NUMBER 43 :D

I keep disturbing my classmates by saying" i have cca today!" lol

URGH 2 plus hours of maths tutorial tomorrow! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home