Wednesday, January 24, 2007

h.o.c.k.e.y.

The decision lies with me: if i stay on, i will be a hockey player together with hen and kee ann. If i dont, i dont know wad cca will i be joining. I want to join hockey, but there is always the worrying that i wont be able to endure their trainings. i dont know why, but i am just very afraid. :( 4 years for performing arts doesnt make me suitable to do sports. Moreover there is the problem where i am not very slim, thus making me physically unfit. The guys there are all skinny skinny ones and are very fit too.

There are things that i regret not doing in nj:

The WESTERN DANCE AUDITIONS! Oh man! Till now i am still regretting the fact that i chickened out just before the auditions and abandoning weizong. Maybe i am just not very confident of myself, i dont think that my way of dancing is particularly cool or nice or something. I wasnt sure about myself. Now i can only envy them going for their practices.

Cant think of them now, maybe i shall update when i think of them.

However i an contented with my hockey trainings and stuff. Last monday, i had my first sports training in 4 years! Guess what, i cramped during the cool down run and i had to walk/limp while the others were ahead. Then the captain told them to run as a team, so they ran on the spot to wait for me, they even ran back to where i was slowing limping. So for about 100m, they were jogging at the speed that i was walking. You may think it was lame or corny, but i was touched, very touched. I could somehow feel the spirit in all of us. haha, my passion for hockey i developing :D

I feel stupid in my class, really. The stupidness is really demoralising. Its stressful to watch other people complete their tutorials quickly and successfully when you cant even complete one question. Maths was disasterous, trigo is really killing me but i really do not wish to be beaten down by toa cah soh.So i will try me best to win the war! Dimensional Analysis in physics is a silent killer, it appears in questions that look easy, but it darn hard to do it. I find myself struggling to keep up with the pace of jc life, maybe i should change classes, then i wont be in such a competitive environment, but i cant bear to be separated from my class :( I dont know what lies beneath, but i hope something good will come out from it. :)

8 days has passed since we met and 07S01 was formed. 24 people: 9 guys and 15 girls, coming from many different schools, yet we were are to talk, laugh, joke and bond together. Its really amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home