Thursday, January 18, 2007

stress ah!

Woah! my class is siao when it comes to studies, they are ultra hiong and intelligent monsters!

BUT, they are not the ultimate muggers.Some girls from Beiru's class mugs during breaks, for your info, our breaks are only 20mins long. -.- Our class people crap, gossip, talk and eat during our precious breaks XD

Somehow, i feel that my classmates are similar to those from 4A. When they do their work, no one talks and the silence is super scary. However, we do crap and joke too and it shows that we have a life! Three cheers for 07S01 :D Maybe during breaks, they show signs of CRAZYNESS like 4H.LOL

Oh ya, my classmates adore me because i left one seq blank during the olvls history paper. I wouldnt say i very proud about it but who dares to do that during an ultra important exam? As 5th Feb draws near, i can only hope that i can do well for my geog and of course all my other subjects so that i can stay in nj :D

Oh yar, i finally had my first pe lesson today and it was great! :D We ran 5 rounds around the track, in sets of 2 rounds. My class guys are physically very fit, they really can run! JOSEPH owned everyone of us today, he has ultra long legs and just one step of his, i will need two step to catch up. His timing for 400m is 1min 10secs ! Freakingly fast...

WZ, Huihui, KOKhao, Tiff, BR, Rachel, KA and me have officially set up the KAP(pronounced as "cap") mugging association! This is due to the overwelming amount of homework and tutorial questions that we are getting. Its scary, trust me.

6 Comments:

Blogger beiru said...

i also don't know what they can possibly be mugging, we only have THAT much homework. it's scary! but my class rocks too!

Friday, January 19, 2007 4:47:00 pm  
Blogger yilun said...

LOL the njcians have become super-pro muggers!! ahh!!

Friday, January 19, 2007 8:58:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heys jiateng! wahahaha you very observant lehs still can see me even though i'm on the upper deck of the bus! lol... ya i heard from peng yi that your batch of njcians is very mug!! =(( J1 dun need mug so much larhs, tell those mugger freaks to go toilet and eat shit and mug their toilet paper larhs -.- wahahahahaha.... will wish you guys gd lucks again on 5 Feb! =p for now, just enjoy your PAE honeymoon period as much as possible bahs! =D

Friday, January 19, 2007 9:28:00 pm  
Blogger ':) fujian said...

wah sia , ur class damn scary can , first the results , then nw ; 70secs for 400m !! OMG lahz .. hahax , nxt time u all mug muz call me along , i try to make it !! *laughs*

all the best to you on 5th feb

-fj-

Saturday, January 20, 2007 12:18:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA. I like to leave the firefox window with your blog on it open for very long cause of A PUBLIC AFFFAIR. LOL. WE ARE MUGGERS YAY! =)=)=)

Sunday, January 21, 2007 11:07:00 am  
Blogger tiffy(: said...

YES super mugger can!
my class ppl mug at every available free time can.
freaky.

Sunday, January 21, 2007 1:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home