Thursday, March 22, 2007

my name is earl.

haha i know i very long never post le, so here i am updating about my jc life!

i hope your can still remember my previous few posts that i said i regretted about pulling out at the last minute.

yup so this time i decided to take my final chance to audition for western dance which wz and rachel and hui were enjoying themselves to the fullest! So previous i was envious of them cause they could dance!

So i went to the final audition today, feeling very afraid and cold! Nothing much, saw my ogl and feeling ever more anxious.
Oh and i forgot to mention, we went to dance studio 1 and i was like oh my god! this place actually exists!

So ya, i went for the audition with fred, tiff, carline, serene, shirlene,geraldine and a few more la, so we saw them dance our two audition dance. WOW OMG WTH! was all i could say, cos its like darn hard and fast.

Yup we learnt the dance with very much difficulty and soon it was the auditions! OMG! i was in the first grp can! yup, so i danced forgetting most of my steps, but i tried my best and gave it my all!





I GOT IN! woohoo!

njc.westerndancer.jae!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home