Saturday, June 16, 2007

decisions.

loads of things happened during these past few months:

exco elcetions
council investiture
aristal
YLTC
western dance chalet! :D

and then coming right up

the dreaded cts -.-

Yes, life is so full of choices and every decision i make will have its consequences effects on people. It also comes with responsibility as people will look at you differently and will want you to be of a certain standard. I am troubled by responsilbilties, the things that i have to do. With these tight schedules and stuff, it hard to look on the positive side, although i am trying very hard to.

I was stoning most of the time and maybe it was a little too obvious to some people. Jerlyn kept asking me wad happened, actually its nothing la. Its just that i am always trying to find ideas.
Troubled? yes. Beaten? ABSOLUTELY NO!

i still have my 3 other hat members :D yuvika, jennifer and jieying. :D:D These people are like water to me. I simply cant do without them. Each an everyone posseses something that will aid us to become better HAT :D

Athough there is a teeny weeny bit of regret that i cant run for western dance exco, but yeap its my decision to join council afterall. all the best to all the exco elects in the upcoming election :D jiayou guys! chalet was superbly well done! woohoo! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home