Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm back!

Hello world! Long time no see eh? XD I feel kinda lost after As, as in there is nothing much for me to do anyway execpt to slim down and get ready for NS next year. SIGH.

I AM FREAKING BORED THAT I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! ohmygod.

noschoolnocouncilnoworknodance=nolife :(

boredboredboredbored


Spot the difference at Ellen's website is fun! And i am going to relief teach, but currently no school wants me yet! Maybe teaching would become one of my possible careers. heh :)

cycling at east coast park with kwan ling and zhiying. :D

nice right!

3 Comments:

Blogger kaylen said...

wow. exactly one year later. hhaha this means u are really bored. Eh! there's always RFKW, Night Safari, and CABLE SKI! :DD

Sunday, December 07, 2008 1:24:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL if not for chew I won't know that u updated this long dead blog keep it alive n u have smthing to do! (:

bernard!

Thursday, December 11, 2008 5:19:00 pm  
Blogger chyrae said...

eh you lousy! only update one post! XD what you doing these days lah. hang out soon k!

sorry for missing the 4h cycling outing! X)

Thursday, December 18, 2008 5:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home