Tuesday, July 04, 2006

life sucks!

JUST SOMETHING TO REPORT TO ALL THE READERS/ LOYAL FOLLOWERS OF THE BLOG ( and i really think there are none) nevermind!

I LOST MY PHONE PEOPLE!

and the great thing is... it all happened in 10 minutes! TEN MINUTES IS ALL I NEED! it wasn't purposeful, it was just coincidental (yeah rite!) All it took was for me to walk home from tuition which took even less than 10 minutes! what could you have done in 10 minutes? maybe 2 maths questions ? Half a question of physics ? or even 10minutes of your life in fantasy land ? yeah good game jiateng you've done it! losing a handphone after using it for about 8 months? GREAT JOB DUDE! nevermind i didnt really like that k700i either XD *slaps myself*

i was surprised by the fact that my parents were so calm about the incident... guess they were getting used to me losing stuff. and today i got my new second hand phone! =D quite new and its almost unused yay! er but i am still not used the the buttons and stuff la by the way, i lost my phone last saturday, but i was just too lazy to update XD


okay i am so noob that i dont even know how to put the picture of my phone here! SOMEONE TEACH ME ! haha anyway its the benQ s500 with and mp3 and 128mb yada yada yada... LOL not bad actually but the thing is the phone doesnt have the Fm radio and bluetooth! oh my god! what is the world coming to? what's life without the YES 933? LOL

nevermind i shall be contented ! XD

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

am i considered a loyal reader???

Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:44:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL! LOL! then i am too =)

Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:08:00 pm  
Blogger jiateng said...

lol whu are u arh bong har XD

Friday, July 07, 2006 8:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home