Sunday, August 28, 2005

trying...

haiz....a bit gone case liao BUT! i m gonna try for the eoys must really study liao and push myself le carn play so much as last time liao....but for my bright future will try to study as much as i can le. starting now liao....must really do it and let me father see lo...so must jia you le...yay! (trying to sound and feel optimistic around here) currently trying to do tys le...with jh la....started revising le...did 4 mcq this weekend :X but i m gonna try! i must envision... =)

glad that i m learning to articulate well liao...still not that good but i m still learning le....the leadership seminar was a great chance...thinking back i think i did a great job liao....being able to express my thought s and ideas well la...so must do better next time..=)

GRAD NITE GRAD NITE! me a bit...errr. is very slack...so i must try to finsih my stuff first....jia you mans....=)(sorrie br)

now is my turn to be left out :(

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya la rite...

Monday, August 29, 2005 7:04:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL NICE FROGGY

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:21:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jiayou for mugging.. must mug don come sec4 le den regret like me.. haha..

Sunday, September 25, 2005 10:25:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YA ! aBIT gone liao onli. JIAYOO UHH. 2DAYS to MYY heaven :D

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:02:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waha add comment for u. hello! eh thnx for ur bag tt day to help me hide sth when my bottle pee-ed in my bag =D although it wasnt very nice of u to run away with it la rite. urgh oh wells.

Friday, October 07, 2005 6:17:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

Sunday, December 25, 2005 10:32:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home