Thursday, March 31, 2005

hey....new blog!

That ebloggy is utterly disgusting....so wu liao...den dunno kena what la...den i dunno how to get my old blog back lor....lols...damn the host la...stupid stuff always happen...
Wah today's chem test....flop....damn it....no time la..... but it is onli an average paper i think....seniors oso say is easy...but why....why i just cannot do it....cannot flop chem de....if not cham le...all is gone for me....i everything oso so lousy..onli my science a tenny weeny better onli sia...cham...mus work hard for mid year le...if not..another scolding from my father....die la....argh!
BE STRONG! (to me and to u)

2 Comments:

Blogger tiffy(: said...

hey jt(: new blog uhh. yeahh ebloggy sucks lah xPP blogger's better. anw, ur chem wont gone lah. theres always me who'll be worse. hahahhh. cheerup kays. jiayou(x

Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:28:00 pm  
Blogger beiru said...

haha i don't think that it's that bad la.. you don't pass then i'm not called beiru uh hahahah.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home